Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Metal Daisy




For all the 10's of people that actually read my blog...I wanted to give a little "shout out" to my friend Andrea and her new business http://themetaldaisy.blogspot.com/. She has been a friend of mine for more than 10 years and has more talent in her little finger than I have in my whole body! She is so creative and can do anything! She specializes in custom baby door hangers, canvases, and Initial Door Hangers! Take a look and let me (or her) know what you think...or better yet, send her an email and she will be happy to create anything for you!
*This is actually one of my door hangers that she did for me! PRECIOUS!!


2 comments:

Colby and Daniel said...

Those are too cute! I checked out her blog too. Right now we are so busy w/ the new house, but I may have to get one of those wreaths!! Thanks for sharing.

Colby and Daniel said...

P.S. I added her site to my blog