Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm a little behind....

I'm a little behind with getting things posted on here lately! I guess I have been slacking.

Where to begin....
We had a wonderful Christmas holidays! Christmas Eve we went to Communion at church and then went to Aletha and Chad's afterwards. We got home late and had a lot to get done. We didn't get in the bed until after 1:00am and were up by 6am. Mr & Mrs Clause were very tired to say the least! Christmas day was wonderful and then......we ALL got the stomach bug. Tate started it by throwing up on Tuesday night, then Will Thomas followed and so on and so forth it went through everyone including Gray, My and B! Mom and I were trying the other night to guesstimate how many loads of laundry we washed in 4 days...I'm sure it was upwards of 20-30!!! UUGGHH! Everyone is better now! Thank God! At least we did get Santa done before everyone went downhill!

SANTA LOOT


TATER BUG



WILL THOMAS

New Years was very relaxed because everyone was still recovering and also Shad had to work. We were in the bed by 10.30!! We are such old married people!! Haha!

0 comments: